Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Give Opinions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to ‘Give Opinions’, whose registered office is Give Opinions Limited, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7BS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Like many other websites, Give Opinions use automatic data collection tools such as cookies. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website.
- Examples include your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website. For details of how to update your choices in relation to these tools, please refer to our cookie and other web technologies policy.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.